Be a Festival Volunteer?
- because in exchange for your help you can enjoy the festival for way less money.
- because you can enjoy loads of great programs during the event in your free time.
- because you can learn countless new things, you can try yourself out in new areas, and all this in a good atmosphere.
- because you can gain experiences and make connections that can determine your future.
- because you will always have company for the concerts.
If you are a Festival Volunteer,
- you have to work 6 hours a day on average,
- you have to arrive before the venue opens in order to get prepared,
- you have to take part in our common activity as a reliable, responsible, helpful team member because we are a community which works that way ;)
- you can enjoy the programs of the event in your free time,
- you are provided accommodation & food,
- we give you your festivals staff t-shirt at the venue, which you can keep after the event
- and we have not even mentioned the work experience, the adventures, and the new friends...
You will have a coordinator
Who informs you about everything you have to know from the beginning, makes your schedule, and follows up with you during the event.
You will have a supervisor
who will give you a detailed description of your tasks and guides your work.
- And you will have loads of new friends !
Open call to become a volunteer will be announced soon…