1. The contests are open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on festival.south.al/contests
2. You are required to provide a title for the image submitted.
3. The photographer must be the author of the picture submitted in his/her/ Name
4. A picture can only be entered once. Pictures submitted more than once will be removed from the contest
5. For all uploaded pictures, copyright holders grant the “South Outdoor Festival” unlimited non-exclusive use of high- resolution pictures for activities in all media, including social media, online and print and all promotional and educational activities for and under the auspices of the South Outdoor Festival, without any remuneration being due.
6. Upload images with the original pixel size (unless cropped). Do not scale and do not change the resolution. Max file size allowed is 10MB
7. Formats allowed are jpg, jpeg, png, HIEF, Raw
8. Pictures must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information (these details can be included in the metadata of the pictures but must not be visible on the picture itself).
9. Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
1. South Outdoor Festival will appoint jury for the contest. This will comprise of members of our team and / or external judges.
2. The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced on our official website, official social networks and on a special LIVE FACEBOOK Broadcast on May 5, 2019.
3. The decision of South Outdoor Festival judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
4. South Outdoor Festival reserves the right to call for original files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
1. Three prizes will be awarded to the winners:
• First best photo will win a smartphone “Iphone X”
• Second best photo will win a smart watch “Samsung Galaxy”
• Third best photo will win a pair of headsets “Sony Wireless”
2. Prizes will be given in the premises of GIZ Albania Office in Tirana. Winners from outside Albania may mention an address to ship the prizes and send their address details at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternately, they will have to bear the shipping expense to their respective countries.
3. Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to You under the Contest will be solely paid by You.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
2. Upon making the submission, you grant South Outdoor Festival, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
3. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
South Outdoor Festival