We will meet at St. Spiridhoni Church square. A brief description of the typology of post-Byzantine churches in the coastal area, while visiting the church of St. Spiridhoni and the church of St. Michael, close to it, which has wall paintings very well. (15 min)
- Continue walking toward the village center. Along the walk you can see the Vogel Tower (Culture monument), a special architectural typology of the area. (5 min)
- Short presentation in the village center of about 10 min, on the main personalities from diffrent fields, originated from Vunoi. (10 min)
- Continue walking toward the upper part of the village. There can be distinguished authentic elements such as cobblestones, architectural
elements on the buildings, etc. (10 min)
-Visit to the Odessa Kasneci House
(Cultural Monument). Here is a brief description of how a building is composed and a history of its development phases. Along the walk, it is also possible to look at the restoration process which are taking place in the village. (10 min)
- Walking down the tunnel of Shane Kokes hiuse (Cultural Monument) and visit at the apartments of Dhimitër Anagnostit and Robert Ndrenika, which are also interesting for their architectural values. (10 min)
- The walk ends in St. Koll church with a great a panoramic view. (15 min)
- Continue to follow the northern side street of the village, where residents, often, welcome the visitors and spend some time with them. (20 min)
- End of the tour to the village center.
Near the road where SOF_Vuno will take place, there is the church of St. Sotir, which was visited by Mihal Grameno and served as an important place on the movement for the spread of the Albanian language in schools.
We will meet at the entrance square, along the national road.
- Entrance on the alleyway from the Medieval gate (North Side).
- Along the alleys, an historical description of the castle, starting from the period of antiquity.
- Arrive at Panoramic Square, Barbakas Square and to the round tower. Panoramic view of the Livadhja Beach. Meanwhile, we talk about the history of the house ruins in the area.
- Visit at the Sergi and Baku church, as one of the most important and hig values churches.
- Visit the southern antique gate and ancient towers, where fragments of the ancient wall of the castle can be destinguish.
- Stop at the Spiro Milo house.
- Visit the church of All Saints , one of the biggest churches in the area.
- End of the trail along the national road, right after the Hellenistic road.